If you have skills, experience or just really enjoy working in any of the areas we’ve listed below – and you’d like to help us out, please email us at email@example.com to find out more.
- Social media ninjas to help get the word out on our FB page and group, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
- DT Tipsters – help us by letting us know every time you find something new, hear something interesting or read something funny that you think other DT’ers would like to hear about
- PR/Marketing/Journalism; we are still dreaming B.I.G. We want to get articles into magazines and newspapers, have a DT blog on the site, set up radio interviews and sooo much more!
- Fundraising – we need experienced and enthusiastic people who can help put the fun back into fundraising and anyone who has successful funding application experience.
- DT Meetup Managers – to join a small team of up to 7 other DT members to get Meetups all over the UK and abroad by the end of 2020.
- Oh … and a Google Analytics whizz if you’re out there!
Whichever way you’ve decided to support us, we really are incredibly grateful. Your support is crucial to the ongoing work of Different Together, thank you.